On-site technical support (staff wearing a red name badge) is provided in each conference room to facilitate a smooth course of oral presentation. You are asked to adhere to the following guidelines.
Oral presentation in technical sessions
- A 20 minutes time slot (appr. 15 minutes talk and 5 minutes discussion) is allocated for each contribution. Please, strictly observer these time limits.
- Each conference room is equipped with a laptop (Windows 10, 64bit, Microsoft Office 2019, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC), a beamer (HDMI) and a laser pointer.
- Please prepare your slides with an aspect ratio of 16:9 in the usual PowerPoint file formats or as pdf-file. There are no slide templates for this conference. Please only use standard TrueType fonts as otherwise legibility on the presentation laptops cannot be guaranteed.
- The conference laptops should be used for presentation. Please bring your presentation file on a USB stick and copy it to the presentation computer. The speaker should thus be present at the conference room at least 10 minutes before the beginning of the session.
- The conference language is English. Please, use only English in your oral presentation and on all slides.
- Authors of posters are themselves responsible for printing the poster and for mounting it on the billboards. Adhesive tape will be available at the conference office. There is no possibility for printing the poster at the conference site.
- The maximum size of a poster is DIN A0 (portrait, 841 x 1189 mm).
- All posters are to be presented during the poster session on Thursday, Sept. 5, 2019 from 14:30 to 16:00. The authors should be at their billboard for presentation and discussion of their poster during the whole session.
- The billboards will be available during the whole conference. The posters can be mounted on the billboards at any time before the poster session and may stay there until the end of the conference.