the 8th IFAC Symposium on Mechatronic Systems (MECHATRONICS 2019) and the 11th IFAC Symposium on Nonlinear Control Systems (NOLCOS 2019) are organized as a joint conference.
The conference provides a forum for professionals, researchers, students, and experts in mechatronics, nonlinear control, and related fields. Contributions may range from practical applications to theoretical aspects. More details on the scope of the conference can be found here.
- The proceedings of MECHATRONICS and NOLCOS have been published
- Proceedings of 8th IFAC Symposium on Mechatronic Systems MECHATRONICS 2019 – Vienna, Austria, 4â€“6 September 2019, (Volume 52, Issue 15, Pages 1-632 (2019))
- Proceedings of 11th IFAC Symposium on Nonlinear Control Systems NOLCOS 2019 – Vienna, Austria, 4â€“6 September 2019, (Volume 52, Issue 16, Pages 1-842 (2019))
- Videos from the NOLCOS semi-plenary talks have been made available on the IFAC YouTube Channel
- Feedback Issues Underlying Quantum Error CorrectionPierre, Pierre ROUCHON, Professor at Mines-ParisTech, PSL Research University
- Lyapunov-based Reset Control, Luca ZACCARIAN, Directeur de Recherche at the LAAS-CNRS, Toulouse and associate professor at the University of Trento
Thank you for participating at IFAC MECHATRONICS & NOLCOS 2019!