the 8th IFAC Symposium on Mechatronic Systems (MECHATRONICS 2019) and the 11th IFAC Symposium on Nonlinear Control Systems (NOLCOS 2019) are organized as a joint conference.
The conference provides a forum for professionals, researchers, students, and experts in mechatronics, nonlinear control, and related fields. Contributions may range from practical applications to theoretical aspects. More details on the scope of the conference can be found here.
- Prof. Anna Stefanopoulou will give a pleneary talk on Using Information to Stretch Powertrain Efficiency.
- Paul Smith will give a plenary talk on Flexible Production for the Future – Technology Enablers for Creators.
- Support to young authors from developing countries is offered by the IFAC Foundation.
- The MECHATRONICS semi-plenary talks will be given by Prof. Urs Staufer (“570 Million Kilometres – a Long but Thrilling Way to Industrial Applications”) and Michael Baumann (“Reliable Simulations – Steps into a virtualized world”).
- Prof. Pierre Rouchon will present a NOLCOS semi-plenary talk on “Feedback issues underlying quantum error correction”.
- A semi-plenary talk of NOLCOS will be held by Prof. Luca Zaccarian on “Lyapunov-based Reset Control”.
- An evening lecture on “Dante and the Construction of Hell” will be held by Prof. Sebastian Schütze.
- Prof. Aude Billard will give a plenary talk on “Machine learning for robots to think fast in the face of unexpected events”.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at MECHATRONICS & NOLCOS 2019!